In particular, women spend more than half of their time in the kitchen during the day. Even small things can cause problems when cooking. Sometimes more oil is added, sometimes salt. When there is more chilli then what. Here are 15 tips that can be helpful for both men and women.
1. Soak the lemon in water for half an hour before using it.
2. Before making beans, soak them in ice water, the vegetables become delicious.
3. When you put green chillies in the vegetables, take out the seeds, the pain goes away, the taste is sweet.
4. To store lemons, put them in a juice tray and refrigerate. Once frozen, place in plastic wrap.
5. If there is too much salt in the vegetables, cut a potato and add it, it will come in balance.
6. Add a teaspoon of hot oil to the pakoda mixture, the pakoda becomes soft.
7. When storing cookies, put tissue paper under the box, it stays fresh most of the time.
8. Use paper bags instead of plastic bags to store mushrooms, as long as the mushrooms stay fresh.
9. When making Bhindi (Ramatoria) vegetables, add a little bit of yoghurt, the vegetables do not fit in the pot.
10. Before filling the chilli powder in the can, add a little asafoetida, no insects.
11. When freezing yogurt, keep a small piece of coconut, it stays fresh for a long time.
12. Putting cheese in water does not spoil quickly.
13. Put oranges and tomatoes in hot water for two minutes and then in cold water for two minutes. Saffron of tomato and orange comes easily.
14. Before frying, add potatoes and a little flour, it becomes crispy.
15. Put the sugar in a plastic bag and keep it in the fridge, the sugar does not stick together.