In general, high acid production in the stomach causes acidity problems, which can lead to poor digestion of food. And, the juice that is made from it is converted into acid.
Stomach acid can cause a variety of health problems. If you have a problem with acidity for a long time, you will get a disease called acid bile. This disease is caused by the humidity of the environment. Therefore, the problem of acidity is more in the rain.
In addition, excessive consumption of spicy, sour and spicy foods, tea, coffee, alcohol, smoking, etc. also increases the acidity. If there is acidity, stomach, chest and throat burn, sour water comes with sour belching. Occasionally there may be vomiting. Excessive acidity causes indigestion, constipation and diarrhea.
Why is the stomach full of gas?
Flatulence is a common problem. Gastric or peptic ulcer: It is the only medicine which can cure gastric ulcer most effectively. Flatulence can be a symptom of a specific disease.
Improper eating, eating disorders and insomnia also cause gas in the stomach. Stress, fear, anxiety, excessive consumption of tea, coffee, smoking, prolonged empty stomach, spicy or greasy food can also cause gas in the stomach.
If the stomach is full of gas, you may not feel hungry. Instead, the stomach begins to fill with air. Mild pain in the abdomen or back. The direction is not good. There may be constipation. Dakar comes a lot. Fatigue or laziness weakens the body.
Ways to get rid of acidity or gas
– Ten to 20 ml Ghee Kumari juice should be consumed regularly
– Garlic pot on an empty stomach in the morning
– Mix a quarter of lemon juice in a teaspoon of jwano and drink its juice. It relieves the problem of gas.
– Add a little salt to the ginger juice and mix fried cumin seeds in it. Then consume a glass of mohi. This reduces the problem of acidity.
– Mix two teaspoons of egg oil in a glass of hot milk and drink it. This also reduces the problem of gas immediately.
– Eating flour bread with bran also benefits both acidity and gas.
– Make a glass of sugarcane juice hot and mix lemon juice and salt in it and drink it at least twice a day. This will reduce the problem of gas.
-Also, in a small teaspoon, add a little spice, cumin seeds, salt, garlic and mix it well and chew it well to reduce the gas in the stomach.