The years 2020 and 2021 have been very critical for Pharmaceutical companies. The COVID-19 pandemic has transformed their ways of working and operation. During these unprecedented times, Pharma companies are facing huge disruptions in supply chain management. To respond to the situation and thrive, Pharma leaders are aiming at network risk management, agile and transparent resource planning, and shaping the teams of the future in the post-COVID-19 path to recovery.
With millions of dollars being spent on vaccines, medications and R&D, the Pharma industry needs to plan ahead. To scale operations, a single software is required to manage all business functions. Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software steps in to scale up the Pharma companies. While good ERP systems can bring real-time data insights, help predict sales, demand and track all operations, it can be both challenging and time-consuming to find the right software solution for your company. The challenges and complexities of the Pharma companies mean that there is no one-size-fits-all ERP software solution. This is why it’s absolutely essential that you map out your unique needs, requirements and budget before you start looking for a new solution. What’s maybe right for another Pharma company might not be right for you.
Try the ultimate ERP for Pharma company – SAP Business One Pharma
Today’s ever-evolving environment requires Pharmaceutical businesses to constantly ascertain per unit product costing, figure out material traceability, maintain BMR/BPR, manage production, WIP, Costing, monitoring expiry alerts & FEFO based material consumption. SAP B1 Pharma can help centralize and unify all records as well as integrate all Pharmaceutical industry processes like formulations, routing, costing and quality.
SAP Business One Pharma is the game-changer ERP that can help your company:
- Achieve GMP and government regulations compliance
- Streamline production and supply
- Track product stocking, wastage, expiry etc.
- Maintain group and warehouse-wise inventory
- Support R & D data analysis
- Predict future demand
- Analyze data and profits
- Manage inventory
- Real-time batch monitoring
- Project shortages in advance
- Manage warehouses
- Lot and serial number traceability
- Bill of materials
- Real-time management of Batch Records (BR) like Batch Packing Records (BPR) or Batch Manufacturing Records (BMR)
- Check on multiple branches
- Maintain pricing lists and quotes of various regions after the expansion of DPCO (Drugs Price Control Order)
- Automate quality testing and report generation
- Manage formulation, production, WIP, costing etc.
Your next audit should be a breeze because of the documentation that SAP B1 Pharma produces!
It is easy-to-implement, simple-to-use and affordable-to-adopt!
Are you ready to enhance the quality and speed to deliver medicines to market with the leading ERP SAP B1 Pharma? Prepare yourself to control costs through reduced wastage, optimum material utilization and inventory management. Integrate SAP Business One Pharma to make informed decisions and outlast your competition. Hire a trusted implementation and support partner and watch your Pharma business grow multi-fold!